register your product today
Our sincere apologies if you are looking for the Uber offer - it is no longer available outside the U.S. The $20 coupon is available for first time Uber users in the U.S. - go to: https://get.uber.com/sign-up/ and use promo code: UNISTR
Otherwise, please take a few moments to register to:
- confirm your ownership
- assist in case of a warranty issue
- learn of new product offerings from STM
- enter to WIN A FREE BAG FROM STM!
Any and all information collected - including membership forms or email lists - at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed. Any information you give to us will be held with the utmost care, and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
There are multiple ways that STM Bags, may gather information about you.
- Email Sign Up - In order to receive emails, product updates, enter to win STM products and/or receive product information you may be asked to submit your email address and other contact information. At no time will this information be shared with any other party outside of STM.
- Sweepstakes Entry - On a regular basis STM may run a promotional sweepstakes at retail locations and/or online. In order to award prizes we will ask for contact information including but not limited to: email address, mailing address, and phone number. Because we often have partners who have helped supply the prizes for these sweepstakes, your contact information may be shared with these organisations. You will always be given the opportunity to opt out of receiving any information from STM or any of the Sweepstakes affiliates.
- Website Visits - In general on www.stmbags.com or www.stmbags.com.au, IP addresses (the individual address of a computer) are logged to track a user's session while the user remains anonymous. We analyse this data for certain trends and statistics, such as which area of our site users visit and how long they spend there. We do not link your IP address to anything personally identifiable to you. If a service is offered where session information is not anonymous, STM will provide notice of the practice and an opportunity to say "no thanks."
- Product Registration - We collect personal information about our users during product registration. The data we collect is used in the aggregate to give us demographic information about the entire audience registering their products. We use this to understand that audience and to improve our offerings to you, our customers. We will never share this information outside of STM.
If you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices, would like to stop receiving information from STM Bags, or would like to correct or update information provided to STM’s website, please contact us by sending an email to our Web Manager at email@example.com
The STM logo, STM Icon, “luggage for the global digerati”, “protecting your digital cargo” and other marks indicated on our site are the property of Standard Technical Merchandise Pty Ltd and its associated companies and subsidiaries. This includes but is not limited to product names, designs and concepts.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property Standard Technical Merchandise Pty Ltd (STM). The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of STM and protected by Australian and international copyright laws and is not to be used without written consent of STM.
STM offers a product lifetime warranty for bags, specifically any product that is sewn and designed to carry and hold multiple device types, to the original purchaser that our bags are free from defect in materials and workmanship. If, after inspection, we find that the product is defective, we will repair or replace it without charge. STM reserves the right to repair or replace with the same or similar product. STM warrants the repaired or replacement product provided against defects in materials and workmanship from the date of the repair or replacement for ninety (90) days.
STM’s warranty for cases is for a period of three years. Cases from STM are products that contain a molded plastic component designed for a specific form factor such as a tablet, smartphone, or laptop and are warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of original purchase. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received by STM within the warranty period of three years, STM will repair or exchange the case with an equivalent product. STM warrants the repaired or replacement product provided against defects in materials and workmanship from the date of the repair or replacement for ninety (90) days.
You may not qualify for warranty replacement or repair if your bag or case is affected by accidental damage, misuse, improper care or alteration, animal attack, or the natural breakdown of materials that may occur after extended use of the product. This warranty also excludes claims for incidental or consequential loss.
If the product is found to be defective, STM’s only obligation and the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy is the repair or replacement of the STM product. STM shall have no liability or responsibility to the purchaser or any other person for any special, incidental or consequential losses or damages caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the product.
All warranty returns must be sent to STM at the purchaser’s expense with a copy of the purchase receipt. We cannot process your warranty until we receive your product.
The warranty for product used for a specific purpose may vary. If this is the case, details will be indicated on the product packaging. Promotion/branded products are not covered by this warranty.
To make a warranty claim, please fill out our Return Authorisation online form.
Except for the express warranty stated above, STM makes no other warranties with respect to the product, express or implied, including but not limited to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
All STM designs and concepts are the intellectual property of Standard Technical Merchandise.
The bag or case you purchased is only part of keeping your digital device safe from damage. Its not a substitute for improper care, abuse or accidents related to your STM product. Your STM product may mitigate damage to your device and its data if dropped but it will not prevent damage in all situations. Please ensure that you take all necessary steps to prevent loss of data and/or damage by proper care of your bag or case. We highly recommend a regular back up of your data.