- Product Features
- Slim and lightweight design with best in class protection for your iPad Pro
- Drop tested to meet the U.S. Military Spec 810G durability tests
- Built-in storage and protection for Apple Pencil in a fitted channel
- Super protective polycarbonate and rubberised TPU bracket for even the most accident prone among us
- Translucent design celebrates the iPad Pro's design, and allows for easy asset tagging with schools or business
- Works seamlessly with the Apple Smart Cover and Smart Keyboard
- Easy installation
Specifications12.9" dux iPad Pro Case
- main material(s):TPU & transparent Polycarbonate
- outer dimensions:L 31.7 x W 22.6 x H 1.5 cm / L 12.5 x W 8.9 x H 0.6 in
- device size: H 30.5 x W 22 x D 0.7 cm / H 12 x W 8.7 x D 0.9in
- weight: 0.3kg / .66lbs
- main material(s): TPU & transparent Polycarbonate
- device size: H 24 x W 17 x D 6.1cm / H 9.4 x W 6.6 x D 0.24in
- outer dimensions: H 25.1 x W 18.4 x D 1.35 cm / H 9.8 x W 7.2 x D 0.5 in
- weight: 0.184 kg / .41 lbs
- Reviews (1)
- Nice first attempt for the iPad Pro 12.9
It's a nice first attempt to case the monster iPad. We purchased 5 for our testing at our school. We will probably land with the 9.7" for all 465 students in Upper School so I'm hoping there is still time to adjust.
1. Pencil Holder - It's awesome. We will not buy a case without a pencil holder.
2. Drop Protection - Really solid. Corner drops haven't been an issue yet.
3. Clear back so we can asset tag them easily.
4. Integrates the keyboard...another deal breaker for us.
1. There's no way to put the case at a slight angle like in the other iPad Pro case. (The other case doesn't integrate the keyboard so it's not an option for us but the art students really like being able to drawe at a slight angle so...it's a small dislike.) It would be nice to be able to have a piece that pulls out from the plastic backing to set at different levels.
Keep making great cases!
Write your review