- Product Features
- Slim and lightweight design with best in class protection for your iPad Pro
- Drop tested to meet the U.S. Military Spec 810G durability tests
- Built-in storage and protection for Apple Pencil in a fitted channel
- Super protective polycarbonate and rubberised TPU bracket for even the most accident prone among us
- Translucent design celebrates the iPad Pro's design, and allows for easy asset tagging with schools or business
- Works seamlessly with the Apple Smart Cover and Smart Keyboard
- Easy installation
Specifications12.9" dux iPad Pro Case
- main material(s):TPU & transparent Polycarbonate
- outer dimensions:L 31.7 x W 22.6 x H 1.5 cm / L 12.5 x W 8.9 x H 0.6 in
- device size: H 30.5 x W 22 x D 0.7 cm / H 12 x W 8.7 x D 0.9in
- weight: 0.3kg / .66lbs
- main material(s): TPU & transparent Polycarbonate
- device size: H 24 x W 17 x D 6.1cm / H 9.4 x W 6.6 x D 0.24in
- outer dimensions: H 25.1 x W 18.4 x D 1.35 cm / H 9.8 x W 7.2 x D 0.5 in
- weight: 0.184 kg / .41 lbs
- Reviews (4)
- Amazing Case
Absolutely love this case. Very hard to find one with a pencil holder included. The fact that the Apple Keyboard still works with this case is a brilliant idea. Price is rather reasonable. By far probably one of the cheapest I have seen for iPad Pro.
- Nearly perfect
I agree with other reviewers, very nice case, have not had problems with apple keyboard and shutdown on close. It would be perfect if STM added a spot for the pencil charging adapter, this tiny little gadget needs a home!
- Love it
It´s rugged and the same quality as my dux case for the iPad mini. I love the pencil holder on the side which actually works 90% on the magnetic function of the pencil and only 10% by squeezing it. The location of the pencil holder makes it a convenient location for quick access and storage.
The Clear back cover will get scratched eventually but just like my other dux case, it's not a big deal.
This case works perfectly with my Apple Smart Cover however it does not work with the Apple keyboard as far as turning off the screen is concerned. The apple keyboard is slightly bigger then the Smart Cover and the added gap between the screen and the keyboard will not activate and deactivate the screen. So you must turn off the screen manually, you cannot trust it to do it for you.
Keeping in mind how scratch resistant the glass of the iPad pro is, no screen protector being necessary. I keep finding my self removing the apple covers and just using my iPad with this case alone.
- Great, attractive and rugged case
A great, attractive and rugged case. The clear material on the back feels slightly soft, which will be great for scratch resistance.
The pen holder is great too, although the pen does move around in it a bit. Works great with the smart cover too.
A little pricy for what you get - it would be nice for STM to have chucked in a screen protector, for instance, but all in all, one of the best of the limited number of iPad pro cases out there.
Write your review